Although company formation in the UAE has never been a simple process due to the complex legislation procedures set by the government, S.H Business Adviser is here to assist! The company offers an extensive set of services to make the set-up of any entity for you as easy as possible.
Reasons to Work with S.H Business Adviser
The most significant aspect is that the company employs a team of professional economists and lawyers with impressive experience in the sphere. They are ready to assist the customers immediately and resolve all the crucial issues that may arise. Moreover, the company is located within the UAE, which is a great advantage that suggests the elimination of unnecessary intermediaries and makes the prices reasonable.
Why Should you Establish a Company in Ajman Free Trade Zone?
Ajman free zone Dubai possesses a set of significant advantages. Some of them are the following:
- Rapid development rates;
- Convenient location in just 30 minutes’ drive from Dubai;
- Prompt registration procedure that takes one day;
- Incredibly profitable prices that start from 21,950 AED;
- Non-obligatory annual audit;
- Residence visa issued for businessmen for 3 years at a reasonable price;
- Favorable conditions for trade and service licenses in place;
- Developed logistics. A port is located within the free zone, while Dubai Airport is in just 20 minutes’ drive.
Not Decided yet? Well, You Should Hurry!
If you are still unsure whether it is profitable to start a business in Ajman Emirate, you should dispel your doubts! Ajman is considered to be one of the most rapidly developing emirates of the UAE as the number of companies registered within its free zone has quadrupled in recent years! Nowadays, the region possesses a developed infrastructure network and provides foreign investors with the possibility to own 100% of their entity’s shares, and it does not impose taxes on income. If you own a small or medium-sized business, Ajman FTZ is exactly what you need!