Nothing is permanent and secure in life, not even the life itself. Yes, it is the bitter truth,but misfortune can come at any time. Hence, it is always safe to buy an insurance plan which helps in providing a security cover for the dependent in case of any misfortunate incidence. There are numerous companies which are offering various plans, but the leading names such as ICICI Prudential acquire an overwhelming response from the people based on its quality and reliable services.
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance is the most renowned name in the insurance sector. It is a joint venture undertaken by ICICI Bank of India and Prudential Financial Inc of America. It is the second largest insurance company which offers quality services to its customers such as mobile alerts, email alerts,online status checking, etc.In today’s world of technology, it has become easier to check the policy status sitting anywhere at any time. There are numerous plans offered by ICICI such as Term Plans, wealth Plans, Retirement Plans, children’ plan, etc. However, the company constantly strives to enhance its services for the sake of customers.
It’s a digital world, where every facility is available at the click of a mouse. Moreover, in today’s hurly-burly life people find it difficult to get time for going to a physical branch for checking their account/policy status. ICICI understands the needs of its customers, hence, offers facilities like checking the policy status through the internet. For checking the policy status, one can visit the portal of ICICI and can check the policy status.
As ICICI is committed to making the people’s life easier and better, hence, it has introduced the option like checking ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Policy Status through online mode. The process is simple to understand and is easy to follow. Moreover, the process of checking policy status is quick and occurs within fewminutes. Hence, it is an excellent way of saving time and energy.
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Policy Online
A person who wants to check the status of his/her policy with ICICI prudential life insurancehas to first create an account. For this purpose has to visit the website of ICICI. On the right side at the top, the button with the option “I want to login as a customer” has tobe clicked, it will lead to the opening of a new window. In case the person already have a user ID and password one can directly login, else he/she needs to create a new account from the same window. After creating the user ID, a person can login to the ICICI website and check his/her insurance policy status. ICICI is the name synonym with quality assurance in the private sector insurance companies of India based on its highly dependable services.
Steps to Check ICICI Prudential Insurance Policy Status Online
Following steps have to be followed for checking the insurance policy status online:
- Visit the portal of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance through any browser.This can be done by simply typing www.iciciprulife.com/public/default.htm. It will direct the person to a new window.
- On the right side at the top, there is the customer login section.
- Here, the person needs to enter the user ID and password followed by pressing the enter button.
- This will open a new window with the policy details.
In case the person doesn’t have an existing customer ID, the following steps have tobe followed:
- The person needs to visit the ICICI Prudential Life Insurance website through the browser by typing the address “www.iciciprulife.com/public/default.htm.”
- On the right side at the top, a person will find the customer login section.
- Here the person has to click on the click on the “Sign up” option.
- It will open a new user registration window.
- Here, an individual has to fill up the details such as Policy number; his/her date of birth and his/her valid email address.
- Here, one needs to check the option called “I Agree” option,andhe/she has to click on “submit button.”
It will complete the process of registration for the new user and will give the person a user ID. This user ID can be used for checking the policy status online by following the previously mentioned steps.
Steps to follow in case the registered user doesn’t remember his/her username and password
- One has to click on the “Forgot Password/username” option.
- At this, a new window will appear where the person has to fill up detailssuch as his/her policy number or username. In another box, one has to fill up his/her date of birth. One also needs to provide his/her registered email ID. Thishas to be followed by clicking on the “submit” option.
At this, the details about the username and password will be immediately forwarded to the persons’ registered email ID. The policyholderhas to open his/her email for resetting username and password.
The policyholder will have to open his email to reset a new username or password. This new username and password will be the new login detail of the person which can be used for checking the policy status online.
However, if a person is unable to view the policy status online, he/she can call the customer care cell of ICICI or can send a request for the same through email ID. The person can also write to the ICICI Prudential Life for checking the insurance policy status along with giving details such as name and policy number. The email ID of ICICI for checking the policy status is email@example.com.
Hence, checking the policy details while sitting in the comforts of home has become simple and quick with the option of online status checking option.
Now, getting the insurance policy online and checking its status through virtual means is available at your fingertips.